• Smaller Small Medium Big Bigger
  • Default Helvetica Segoe Georgia Times


 Are you a resident of Riverside or San Bernardino County?

 Are you a U.S. Citizen or Legal Permanent U.S. Resident, refugee, or asylee?

 Is your family’s gross household monthly income near or below the limits on an Annual Household Income Chart?

 Catholic Charities can meet with you and help you and your family to apply for Medi-Cal. In San Bernardino County, Catholic Charities has offices in Apple Valley, Ontario, and San Bernardino. In Riverside County, Catholic Charities has offices in Indio, Moreno Valley, and Riverside. Please call our main office at (909) 388-1239 for assistance.